Thursday, 10 March 2011

Gone Bad - available now!

Look - my wee e-book is available over at Smashwords! It'll be in the Kindle Store soon! I'm absolutely thrilled with this. Let's hope it's the first of many.

But what's it like, you ask? Well Steven Miscandlon has this to say about it:
It's a collection of short stories. It's gritty, sweary, northern and nasty. It contains the word 'fuck' 123 times.

If you like fiction with a noir edge - strange, erotic and cruel - then I'm sure you'll agree it's well worth the $0.99 cover price.

Buy a copy. Spread the word. But don't come running to me if it's too extreme for your fragile little brain.
Cheers, Steven - and thanks for doing such a great job on the cover!

2 comments:

  1. P Brazill stole your thunder. Already bought via Smashwords. Can't wait to read it tonight. Big time Congrats and I'll be sure to spread the word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sean, you're a pal! Sadly, there's a chunk of the book you'll be familiar with, but there should be some new stuff. I hope so, anyway!

    ReplyDelete