Saturday, 26 February 2011

STAR - AT THE BIJOU

The ever-stylish Absolutely*Kate is hosting the RAT PACK REVUE  AT THE BIJOU, and playing the Saturday matineee this Oscar weekend is my contribution to the proceedings, STAR.

The RPR is running Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday matinees. Also playing are Eric Beetner, Paul Brazill, Kevin Michaels,  Sean Patrick Reardon, Anthony Venutolo and the dame herself, Absolutely*Kate. And throughout, there's lots of stuff from prolific author ROBERT J RANDISI whose work includes the brilliant Rat Pack Mysteries series.

This is a classy production, boys and girls - check it out. You won't regret it!

6 comments:

  1. Classy indeed! You gotta see Lady Jools step up to centerstage! She's a starlet by her own scribing!

    RAT PACK REVUE ... AT THE BIJOU ... and Sammy and Dean are already there with Julie ... plus some guy named Oscar. Man oh man can he shine!

    ~ Absolutely*Kate,
    humble promoter and proud AT THE BIJOU showdame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks, Kate. You rock, girly! Looking forward to seeing you and Miss Bacall bathed in limelight. That'll be a class act for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Julie. Fit perfectly with the theme of the FFF. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sean - looking forward to your debut At The Bijou, my friend. Gonna be good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, although, I'm not too psyched about what I came up with. By far, the toughest piece I have had to do. I just couldn't get into the zone, if you know what I mean. It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I know what you mean. I sat and thought about this for ages before I had anything to write, then I just went with a voice and a feel, after which the opening was tagged on.

    I also know we're our own biggest critics, though. I'm sure your story will be terrific!

    ReplyDelete